Remote - Membership Sales Manager
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
This is an outside sales position that is best suited for someone that enjoys building long-term relationships, being active in the community, and is highly visible within their assigned territory. The position requires one to view every customer and prospect interaction as if it is the most important part of his or her day. The successful Membership Sales Manager is a person of character who embraces our company’s culture and is able to deliver on the expectations of the Company.
- Generating leads for new business through actions to include cold calling, the utilization of customer referrals, community involvement, collaboration with leadership on marketing programs and participating in community networking events to draw in prospects;
- Completing the full sales cycle from introduction and discovery, to the needs analysis, proposal creation, closure, and ongoing follow up and management
- Building a pipeline of B2C and B2B customers sufficient to achieve sales and company goals/targets;
- Closing smart business (consistent with AMCN's objectives and practices)
- Leads sales initiatives to achieve/exceed revenue projections and raise awareness locally;
- Attend Company programs events/meetings routinely to remain connected to the program culture and brand;
- Attend public relations events to promote Membership;
- May speak at group presentations and develop affinity partners;
- Accurately records and reports the sales activity to the Area Director;
- Trains new employees on membership marketing;
- Conducts self in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- 3 years previous B2C or B2B solutions sales experience preferred;
- Public speaking experience a plus;
- Emergency medical transport industry knowledge preferred.
- High school diploma, or equivalent work experience;
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- A passion for digging deep to identify customer needs and offering a company minded solution;
- A passion for the customer service and service to your community;
- Financially driven for business and individual success;
- A long-term thinker who is a short-term doer;
- Has the ability to strike both a strategic and tactical approach;
- A desire to make a very good living and the staying power to see that through;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; strong computer skills;
- Well-organized, analytical and self-directed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to relate to and interact with people at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills; active listening skills;
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequently required to travel (primarily by automobile) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.