Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Membership Services Respresentative is responsible for supporting [Company Name]’s members and working with the general public including: addressing member questions and complaints; and acting as the point of contact for all member concerns involving operations. They also track and gather information on flights requested but not performed. This could include communicating/interacting with patients and their families, internal operations staff, patient accounts and management or care providers, among others.
• Maintains a high level of customer care, compassion and composure in a sometimes stressful environment while bringing member issues to resolution.
• Interacts with internal and external contacts to coordinate the customer service function for members, working across company departments.
• Responsible for Membership sales, and retention of members.
• Must be able to successfully answer potential and present members’ question and respond to their requests.
• Processes payments and balancing.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Some college preferred
• Courses in customer service and etiquette
• iCourses in office functions
• Courses in sales/marketing support
• Two years customer service and/or sales experience.
• Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
• Function in a fast paced office.
• Coordination of multiple phone system
• Typing skills | Job Description : GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed