Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
- Provides support to the Membership Department by compiling information and completion of business plan, analysis and improvement of the Membership Department, Print Shop processes.
- Monitors and maintains processes and tools being utilized by Membership floor Supervisors and Regional Directors of Membership Sales.
- Continually looks for ways to improve the performance of the department by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
- Trains and mentors Supervisors and Regional Directors of Membership Sales on updated or new processes.
- Provide leadership in day to day process questions.
- Provides support to the Membership Department
- analyze information, identify problems and make recommendations.
- Measure process characteristics from Call Center and Print Shop to select areas for improvement.
- Supervise and participate in development of improved processes and related tools.
- Provides regular reports and escalates non routine issues from the floor supervisors and Regional Directors of Membership Sales.
- Provides support to floor supervisors and call center representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Management experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Advanced experience utilizing software and technology
Project Management / Education:
- High school diploma, or equivalent work experience
- Courses in customer service;
- Courses in office support;
- Course in sales/marketing support;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong computer skills;
- Well-organized, analytical and self-directed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to relate to and interact with people at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Works primarily in an office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs. or more
- Regularly reach with hands and arms
- Must be physically able to climb, crawl, kneel, stoop; requires grasping and repetitive motions.
- Must have sound decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Must be capable of comprehending and following oral and/or written procedures;
- Must be capable of effectively communicating with personnel at all levels of the organization; excellent facilitation skills;
Ability to positively work with others and provide guidance.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.